Palm Springs Photography
Just a short drive from Los Angeles and Orange County you will find Palm Springs. Southern California's favorite desert. Photographers flock here for its unique engagement locations. Engagement photos are perfect for that couple getting married who love a different look that is natural and soft in color. As a photographer I recommend having your photos taken here professionally if you are looking for stunning engagement photos.
Palm Springs Engagement Photo Locations
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway this is a perfect way to get amazing views of the desert floor. Take the tram up through the San Jacinto State Park wilderness area. If you plan it right you can have a snow day at the top of the tram ride. Engagement photos here are natural and stunning. Dress warm it gets cold up at 8500 feet.
- The windmills This wind farm on the San Gorgonio Mountain Pass in the San Bernadino Mountains has more than active 4000 windmills. It provides enough electricity to power Palm Springs and the entire Coachella Valley. One of our favorite spots for engagement photos. It is truly magnificent with the iconic giant windmills in the background.
- Desert landscape indigenous to the area
- Parker Palm Springs is a chic upscale resort just 4 miles from Palm Springs international airport. Not just a great place for engagement photos but also a first class wedding venue.
- Saguaro This colorful boutique hotel is a unique mid century modern engagement locale. We love taking couples to this hotel on the main drag in Palm Springs. It offers great mountain views, and the grounds at Saguaro are perfect for your photos with all the vibrant colors.
- Riviera Hotel another chic luxury hotel in Palm Springs this property has so many spots to take engagement photos. Not to mention their award winning spa.
- Joshua Tree State Park a short drive from Palm Springs is my favorite landscape. This magical place has so much to offer and your engagement photos will be spectacular with the great boulders in the background.
Unique Engagement Photos
If you are looking for that perfect setting for your engagement session we highly recommend exploring the Palm Springs Desert. We can be your guide and take you to all the fabulous spots this desert scape has to offer.
To discuss your engagement photos or wedding plans please contact us today.
We would love the opportunity to be your personal photographer.