ORANGE COUNTY EVENT PHOTOGRAPHER
I have had the privilege to be an event photographer in Orange County and Los Angeles for over 15 years. I specialize in corporate event photography, with expertise including many photo styles such as presentation photography, speaker and award ceremonies, grip and grins, stage, decor, and detail shots, convention and conference, fam trip photography, group photography, celebrity red carpet, and step and repeat photography, photo booth, or mobile photo studio photography, gala fundraiser, and nonprofit photography.
I focus on event photography in Southern California. We are centrally located to photograph Los Angeles events, Orange County events, Santa Barbara events, Palm Springs events, and San diego events.
Corporate and event photography is very important to keep company websites current as well as relevant. I often find myself working with companies on location, photographing award ceremonies, receptions, banquets and galas and fundraisers.
- Talk to a person when you call
- 24 hour in depth written quotes for projects
- Easy online contract process
- Single point of service, One Stop Shop
- Fast Digital delivery of images
- Same day edits, or gift prints
- Get it done right, the first time
- Event Focused
Group Photographer in OC
I am always ready to capture any group photography from 2 to 1000 of your associates, clients, or employees. Your large scale convention, or conference photography needs can be met effectively with my team of professional photographers.
EVENT, GALA, AND AWARDS PHOTOGRAPHY
Our specialized event photographers can capture your party, event, or fundraiser. We focus on your needs wether it be journalistic coverage, detail/ decor, or amazing portraits of your executive team, largest donors, or invited celebrities.
BUSINESS MEETING OR CORPORATE TRAINING/RETREAT PHOTOGRAPHY
Doesn't matter if we're documenting a team building retreat on Maui, or an small executive meeting of CEO's. We help to solve any logistic problems to get you amazing images, with minimal distraction to you, and your client.
Event Photography Services & Capabilities
- Scalable team of photographers, and digital techs available to make your plan work.
- Guests: small posed groups, Grip and Grin, large groups of 10 to 1000 people.
- Step & Repeat/ Red carpet, Celebrity appearance.
- Photo Booths, onsite printing, and guest take-aways with BRANDING/ MESSAGE.
- Onsite Mobile Studio with photographer
- Awards ceremony and Speaker photography, stage shots
- Detail, decor, and entertainment photography
- Convention or conference documentary coverage, and guest experience documentation
- Gala/ Non-Profit fundraiser, and banquet photography (big donor, board member, vip specialization)
- Celebrity/ private events, media control, secure photo asset management
- Executive portraits
- Annual report photography
Post Production Services
- Company logo, Branding or marketing message added to your images
- Digital enhancements or removal of distracting elements
- 24 turn around option, and onsite or digital delivery
Image Rights and Licensing
I typically grant open licensing for our contracting client. Most clients will receive unlimited usage rights for photos taken at their event. Typical usage of these images are internal websites, newsletters, and community relations. All event images may be used for all of these purposes without further approval or additional licensing fees.
Additional licensing fees will be required for:
- Third party entity would like to use our images to promote their goods, services, or branding.
- Licensing will be extended to events guests
- Full buyout of images is requested.
- Images are intended for sale.
Why Hire Christopher Todd for my event photography?
BECAUSE I SPECIALIZE IN EVENTS
My focus on events, and experience helps you with realistic photography solutions. I have a streamlined process from our first contact through logistics/ pre-production, execution, and delivery of images to help you dedicate less resources to photography planning freeing you up to work on more challenging aspects of your event.
BECAUSE WE ARE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS
Ever have a photographer show up in blue jeans and tennis shoes to photograph your CEO giving out a special award? How about a photographer waiting in line for the buffet when they are needed somewhere else? Or at the bar?
Or worse...not show up, or not follow an agenda to capture the images you needed. I'll stop short, but this list could go on and on. Me and my team will always return calls, arrive on time, dress appropriately, listen to you, and put in 110% to get the images you want.
BECAUSE OUR FOCUS IS YOUR CLIENT
My number one goal is to make your client happy. Amazing images are a given, however, we really think it's the little things that make a difference, like being prepared, flexible, learning people's names, and generally being friendly to all clients, guests, and vendors at an event.
BECAUSE IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
Your image, reputation, and future depend on sound marketing strategies. For any message to be understood it first has to be seen. In the new era of social networks, and sharing instead of selling, good photography can communicate your message to the public, your employees/clients.
BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MESSAGE
You want to get the maximum ROI from your meeting or event. You want donations to be higher than last year. You want to generate more impressions, or hits, or likes. Getting a message out there to resonate or go viral simply take amazing photography.
Our scalable team of photo professionals will help strategize, execute, and disseminate your event in images as per your requirements.
Are you busy? You will love this!
Every step of our process was designed to respect your time
- Single point of service
- Easy online contract process,
- Lightning fast responses, and our
- Ability to function onsite with minimal guidance.
Once I connect with you or your client. We just need to get the pertinent details like locations, dates, and times. An in-depth quote based on our communications will be sent to you within 24 hours. To secure our services we require a signed contract and deposit.
After we have connected with you, we typically get an idea of the clients goals, and expectations. We take care of the strategy, and logistics to turn your images into reality.
At this point you will finally shake hands one of our photographers, and see our plans go into action. Our professional photographers will be focused on your list of goals set forth during pre-production. They will be on time, dressed appropriately, extremely professional, and very friendly, and ready to modify their plan if the need arises.
Whether it be image retouching, onsite printing, rush uploading, or gift prints for your guests. We keep you in the loop with our post production schedule to deliver amazing images on time.
How To Hire Me For Event Photography
I'm excited to have a conversation with you! Get in contact with me:
- email at email@example.com
- phone 800-501-2063
- Contact form