Wedding ceremonies are as unique as the couple getting married. Fusion weddings, South Asian, Persian, Jewish, Interfaith, Humanistic, LGBT, Same Sex, you name it we have photographed it. We capture the love between two people regardless of their beliefs or traditions. Love is love in our opinion.
When planning a ceremony here are a few things to consider
Time of day
- Take into consideration when the sun will be setting. This can have a direct impact on your photos.
- What time of year is your ceremony going to be.
- Will it be dark when the ceremony is over?
These are all important things to consider when you are choosing a start time for your ceremony. If it is important for you to get sunset pictures after the wedding or you want family portraits taken outside in natural light you want to make sure it won't be dark when the ceremony ends. We can help you figure out the best time to take photographs on your wedding day with a simple phone conversation. Most likely we have photographed weddings at your venue of choice and we have experience with these details.
Comfortable seating for wedding guests
- When choosing chairs for the ceremony site spend a little extra on more sturdy chairs rather then cheaper, plastic folding ones.
- Provide cushions.
- Don't have your guests staring into the sun.
- Offer shade if possible or fans depending on the season or time of day.
You have invited your closest family, friends, and colleagues to witness your love. They have taken the time to join you in this celebration. A simple gesture of appreciation can be shown by providing comfortable seating.