Bowers Museum Weddings
Bowers Musem is located in the heart of Orange County in Santa Ana, Ca. Couples celebrating here enjoy an outdoor ceremony and reception in the Margaret & Cleo Key Courtyard. Surrounded by beautiful flowers all year round. A unique venue to exchange your vows. Founded in 1936 by the City of Santa Ana, this quickly became a local cultural center open to the public.
Why Couples Love Getting Married at Bowers Museum
- Brides love walking down the grand staircase to the aisle
- The courtyard is perfect for an alfresco dining experience
- Patina Restaurant Groups is the exclusive caterer
- Bowers Museum is a unique wedding venue
- Bride and groom photos taken here are always romantic
About Caitlin and Shawns Wedding Day
Caitlin and Shawn celebrated their beautiful wedding day at the Bowers Museum. These two exchanged vows in the courtyard on a perfect fall afternoon. Adding their own personal touches to the day from the vows to the lightsaber exit. The evening was filled with laughter, fine dining, and dancing under the stars to live music. It’s always a bonus when we get a stunning So Cal sunset as we did on their wedding.