Helping the type A bride prepare any wedding challenge.
A wedding day emergency kit is the holy grail of wedding day stress relief. Be sure to prepare your kit with items from our list and anything else you might need. If you have any good additions you think we might need to ad to our list please let us know by clicking here
- Fashion tape
- Sewing kit (this will include mini scissors and safety pins!)
- Extra jewelry and earring backs, in case anyone forgets their accessories or something breaks and you need a replacement.
- Tide To Go pen, Shout Wipes, baby powder, and/or white chalk to remove or hide any stains
- Baby wipes, makeup remover wipes, or tissues
- Bobby pins and/or hair ties
- Breath mints. You could even pack a travel-sized toothbrush + toothpaste or floss if you want.
- Advil or any other necessary meds.
- Clear nail polish
- A bottle of nail polish that matches your mani/pedi, in case they chip.
- Eyelash glue if you’re wearing falsies.
- Travel lotion
- Travel hairspray
- Sole inserts for high heels (your feet will thank me).
- Nail file
- Lipstick, lipgloss, and/or Chapstick
- Oil blotting sheets for your face: I love them because they take the shine away without loading on another layer of makeup.
- Travel deodorant
- Static Guard
- Lint roller
- Small brush or comb
- Sample spritzer of your fave perfume. Gotta love those tiny bottles!
- Small mirror
- An extra pair of contacts, if you wear them.
- Flip-flops for dancing
There is no way to anticipate every problem that could happen at your wedding, but with this list of goodies at your side, it’s reasonable to assume you will easily handle any problem you encounter.