Orange County Engagement Photographer
Congratulations! You’re engaged. It is a very exciting time. Planning a wedding can be very stressful. No need to go into that I am sure you already know this. So why not relax a bit and have fun with your engagement session. As an engagement photographer in Orange County, we photograph couples all year round. We know all the best locations for your e-session.
Christopher Todd Studios Approach to engagement sessions
Christopher Todd Studios will help you have a great photo session.
- We customize each photo shoot to match our unique couples.
- From our professional style guide, we provide you with to the look and feel that works best for you.
- I always tell my couples to choose a location that reflects your relationship, who you are, and your interests.
- Maybe your first date was at the museum or there is a special park that is significant to you both.
- We help you figure out the best time of day to make beautiful photographs and the style that reflects your personality.
Benefits of an Engagement Session
- It’s a perfect opportunity to get to know your photographer. This helps us know your comfort level in front of the camera.
- Your engagement portraits will make beautiful wall art for your home.
- Engagement sessions help tell your unique story. We do this by spending a couple of hours together and creating beautiful images.
How to Choose a location
Orange County and Los Angeles have many great locations for an engagement session.
- Think about a special place that has significance to you and your fiance.
- Maybe he proposed at the beach, Starbucks, or where you had your first date.
- Lots of inspirational ideas can be found on our Pinterest board.
- Seal Beach pier has a rustic original look that couples love.
- Maybe you met in San Francisco, we love strolling around this great city with camera in tow. The Golden Gate Bridge, Sutro Baths, Lands End and Chinatown are all spectacular and diverse scenic locations.
How to look your best in front of the camera
- We will provide you with tips so you are comfortable and look amazing during your e-session.
- Have your hair and makeup professionally done.
- Follow a style guide.
- Relax and have fun with each other.
Planning Your Engagement Session
- We have an in-depth phone conversation to plan out the day.
- A typical photo shoot will last one to two hours depending on how many locations we go to. Multiple locations can be great given we have the time and this is pre-arranged.
- It is important to note that your favorite spot might require a permit or additional fees to shoot there. No problem, we can help arrange the details.
- Usually, we like to have this e-session taken a couple of months before the wedding. I
- t is also very common to have them taken months in advance this allows the couple to use a shot for their save the date cards.
- We design and help with choosing the right image for these as well as ordering the cards from reputable companies that always look stunning and professional.
Studio Engagement Photos
Another great option is coming into Christopher Todd’s Studio.
- We have an inviting space great for shooting in a controlled environment.
- No outside interruptions, come in and unwind with a glass of wine or craft beer.
- One of our top ten reasons to come into the studio is it doesn’t matter what the weather is like. Rain or shine you are covered (literally).
- In our studio, you and your Fiance will be the sole focus of your engagement shoot.
- We are conveniently located in Santa Ana, near Irvine, Newport Beach, and surrounding cities. Los Angeles is one hour north of us.
We would love to hear from you by email or phone call.
Think of us as your personal wedding concierge. get in touch today