Pasea Hotel Huntington Beach Wedding
Pasea Hotel and Spas is located on PCH across from the Pacific Ocean. This Hotel is part of The Meritage Collection. A stunning oceanfront property to make all your wedding dreams come true.
SoCal’s Newest Oceanfront Wedding Hotel
Pasea Hotel is indeed the newest oceanfront hotel in Southern California. Just steps from the sand and sea. This venue is defined as a laid-back luxury property. Enjoy the scenic ocean views and the So Cal sea breeze during your ceremony.
top 5 reasons to have your wedding at Pasea Hotel
- Named “BEST HOTEL SPAS” – Modern Luxury OC. What bride doesn’t want first class spa amenities on her wedding day?
- Say “I do” on the Ocean Lawn. A breathtaking setting for your ceremony with panoramic views of the sea.
- Dance and Dine in the Blue Room. An open-air reception space with oceanfront outdoor fire pits and seating.
- Honeymoon Suite with ocean views. Start your honeymoon immediately following your wedding reception.
- Elegant and sophisticated with flexibility for your wedding. Choose the Saphire Room. Accommodates up to 900 guests.
About Marcus and Christina’s Wedding day
It was such a privilege to be a part of this beautiful day. I first met Christina on the morning of her wedding day at her hotel room in Pasea. She was getting ready with her bridesmaids in one of the gorgeous suites. I noticed her dress hanging above the bed. Couldn’t pass up this stunning Galil Lahav gown without a photo. The weather was perfect for the ceremony on the Ocean Lawn. The views and the lite sea breeze was enjoyed by all. After the vowel exchange, I took the bride and groom on a romantic photo session around the hotel and the nearby Pacific City. We headed back to the cocktail hour to mingle and onto the reception.
The natural light was spot on.
- Wedding planner | Engaged Events
- Photographer | Christopher Todd Studios
- Wedding venue | Pasea Hotel and Spa
- Florist | The Bloom of Time
- Videographer | Amari Productions
- Dj/band | Extreme DJ Service
- Cake | Simply Sweet Bakery
- Bridal Salon | Design Visage
- Bridal Gown | Galia Lahav
- Bridesmaids Dresses | Lulus