1. Historic Courthouse
- Old Orange County Courthouse
- Famous for its art deco staircase and ornate design.
- This historic landmark courthouse is located in the heart of Orange County.
- Weddings can take place in 3 different rooms. The large courtroom can be reserved for a fee. The other two smaller rooms will be appointed to you based on the time and size of the group.
- Walk-in appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Book your appointment online to reserve a time.
- One Saturday a month is available for civil ceremonies.
2. Laguna Hills Civic Center
- Laguna Hills Civic Center is located in South Orange County.
- Choose from 3 ceremony sites. Inside in the ceremony room, outdoors in front of the water fountain, on the beautifully manicured lawn.
- This beautiful Spanish style building is a perfect backdrop for portraits.
- During Covid-19 there are special rules implemented. See the guidelines here.
3. Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach is a small coastal city in Orange County.
- It’s known for its many art galleries, coves, and beaches.
- Luxury oceanfront hotel
- Choose from one of the many parks overlooking the pacific ocean
- Some parks require a permit.
4. Escape to Catalina Island
- Catalina Island is located 26 miles from Los Angeles.
- It is just a one-hour boat ride away.
- The Mediterranean landscape of Catalina will make you feel like you have escaped to a Greek Island.
- Catalina Island is perfect for a destination elopement.
- Ceremonies can be held on the main side of Avalon.
- Descanso Beach
- Little Harbor Overlook
5. Palm Springs
- Palm Springs is just a 90-minute drive from Los Angeles or Orange County.
- City Hall Exchange vows in this modern mid-century building. Continue your celebration with a stay at one of Palm Springs’ many boutique hotels. A perfect oasis getaway.