How to get the best corporate headshots
- Choose the right location. Corporate headshots don't have to be taken in a studio to look professional. However, when simple backgrounds are chosen there is less distraction.
- Dress according to your industry. If you are an attorney a suit and tie is great. If you sell real estate you will want to attract the right clientele.
- Hair and makeup is a good idea. Just remember this is for headshots not for a formal event.
- Relax and have fun. Let your personality shine and you will look great.
Why hire a photographer for corporate headshots
- Hiring a professional photographer will help you achieve the right look for your headshot.
- Photographers have the right lighting and know how to pose and direct you during the shoot.
- A professional will be able to provide corporate headshots for you whole team so everyone looks like they represent the same company.
- Your headshots need to speak out online that you are confident, friendly, and approachable.
What are corporate headshots used for
- Social Media
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Website branding
- Company branding
- Marketing Material