OC Event Photographer
Best Event Photographer in Orange County
Christopher Todd Studios is an OC event photographer. Our goal is to make hiring the best photographer easy and stress free. We pride ourselves in being the best in Orange County. Visit our portfolio today to see if we are a right fit for your organization.
Why Christopher Todd Studios is the best event photographer in the OC?
- We have over 19 years of experience working with large corporations.
- We cater to the needs of small local businesses. Together we create a custom plan of action for success.
- Our specialties include photographing galas in Los Angeles and Orange County.
- We have years of work experience at the local venues including Hyatt Regency HB, Hyatt Long Beach, and the major convention centers in Long Beach, Los Angeles, and Anaheim.
- Collaborate and work well with meeting and event planners. We do this by returning emails and phone calls promptly. It is our number one priority to make sure we are accessible and easy to get a hold of before, during, and after your event. We know how busy and time consuming it is to plan a meeting or event. Therefore we don't want to waste anyones time having to wait days for a reply.
- We deliver your photos quickly. Turn around time is typically within three business days with the option of next day delivery depending on how time sensitive photos are. Some events use them immediately in a slideshow during the dinner reception. Be sure to discuss all your needs with us during your consultation phone call.
Who Needs Event Photography?
Organizations holding a conference, company picnics, trade show, or corporate event use professional event photographers. Including:
- For profit companies
- Non profit organizations
- Companies large and small
- Holiday parties
- Annual award ceremonies
- Top sales team awards
- Company parties
- Company retreats
- Financial sector
- Private Sector
- Grand openings
- Golf tournaments
- Silent Auctions
What Is Photographed at Corporate Events?
An event photographer will capture real moment, set up, details, receptions, ribbon cutting, step and repeat also known as meet and greets, photos of red carpet entrances. Complete coverage of event. All the details and interactions are photographed. Including:
- Step and repeats
- Grand entrances
- Red Carpet
- Guest speakers
- Keynote speakers
- Attendees mingling in the lobby
- Guests checking into the conference
- Cocktail hours
- Networking socials
- Award ceremonies
- People receiving awards
- Person giving out awards
- Ribbon cutting ceremony
- Guests bidding on silent auctions items
What Are Event Photos Used For?
- Build brand awareness
- Marketing material
- Social media
- Attract new clients
- Public Relations
- Magazine editorials
- Award Plaques
- Framed photos for the office
- Employee thank you gifts
What Makes A Great Event Photographer?
- Dress code. We always where proper attire
- Quality of photos
- Know where to be at the right time
- Solid plan of action on day of event
- Knowing the Key players, CEOS, Honorees, Chancellors, Donors etc.
- Knowing how to communicate to a large group
- Gathering people for group photos
- Pleasant to work with
- On time
- People person
Want to really give back to your employees or attendees?
Add a headshot booth to your event photography package. A headshot booth is a professional station we set up for your employees or conference attendees. Here we take complimentary headshots. This is one of the most useful gifts you can offer at your conference. Having a headshot booth also drives people to your trade show both for maximum exposure.
Want more information or a custom quote? Contact us today.