Orange County Photographer
My name is Christopher Todd I’m a photographer in Orange County Specializing in Wedding Photography, Engagement Photography, Family Portraits and Event Photography. I also photograph headshots for professionals, executives, actors or online dating profiles. I have a thriving photography studio right in the heart of OC in the city of Santa Ana. Santa Ana is among the county’s for largest cities along with Anaheim, Irvine, and Huntington Beach. I feel so fortunate to work in this beautiful county I call home.
What makes Orange County a great place for photography is the fact that several cities are on the Pacific coast including Newport Beach, San Clemente, and Laguna Beach. If you are visiting or live in Orange County or Los Angeles County and need to hire a professional photographer we hope you will consider me.
Inquire today to see if I am available to be capture your wedding or next family portrait, online dating profile, headshots, or social event. I would love the opportunity to work with you and your family. I am confident you will be pleased with my professional, courteous, and reliable business ethics.
For more about Christopher Todd visit us here.
I have been a wedding photographer for over 15 years. Orange County is a great place for weddings with hundreds of venues to choose from. There are several oceanfront properties like the Montage Laguna Beach and Paséa Hotel and Spa with spectacular views perfect for large ceremonies. Venues like Rancho Las Lomas are ideal for an outdoor rustic venue. The OC also has great options for traditional venues like the Center Club or Dove Canyon Golf Club. Over 3,000,000 people live here making it the third most populous county in California.
In Orange County you will find all types of religions and ethnicities celebrating matrimony. I love diversity, whether you are having a Jewish wedding, Persian wedding, Southeast Asia ceremony, or same sex wedding, I am confident that our candid style of taking photos will meet your needs.
With my unique blend of candid, lifestyle, and classic, techniques of photography, I am able to tell your story as it unfolds.
However the best way to have fantastic wedding photos is taking the time necessary to know each couple. I prefer to have a good understanding of my clients. I do this many ways, but the first is with a brief phone conversation to set up a time for you to come and visit us in our studio.
Our studio is conveniently located near South Coast Plaza. Here you can see our products such as wall portraits, custom wedding albums, engagement albums, and how we design our products. This is where I design wedding albums and show off my work from past photo sessions. My Photo studio also has a large area for creativity and Ideas for your studio portraits.
We want to be your engagement photographer as well as your wedding photographer. This provides us an intimate opportunity to get to know you as a couple before your wedding day. In fact, the engagement session is a very important time for the couple and photographer.
- Engagement Photography lets the engaged couple get some practice being photographed. Most couples will later admit feeling anxious before their photos. The session will help avoid extra wedding day nerves
- Your engagement photographer will benefit greatly from the opportunity to find out more about you, but also observe your personalities and connection to one another.
- Your family will benefit when they see the amazing images of you two, and have added trust in your photographer when the wedding day arrives. In wedding photography trust equals chances to make incredible photos like on this website. When I have a families trust, great things happen.
Working as a portrait photographer in Orange County I find it a great place to build a diverse photo portfolio, as we have beaches, mountains, natural parks, and funky eclectic locations to create photographs. Portraiture is my favorite type of photography. I like the challenge of getting the best out of my clients.
My clients also hire me to create
- Family Photos whether it be in a traditional style or more candid in nature. Despite the chosen style, it is important to consider your goal from the session, such as a giant canvas over your mantle, or some prints for a hallway, so I can create a photo plan with your goals in mind.
- Newborns Typically happens 40 weeks after the wedding. I think newborn photography to newborn body molding because that is about 80% of the job. This type of session requires lots of props and patience. I always enjoy photographing newborns from past wedding clients. It is so great so reconnect with couples at life's most pivotal moments.
Headshot photography is the one request I get most often from wedding, event, and family clients. Probably because headshots or Avatars are ubiquitous in our digital lives. I often work with a diverse group of people spread across a wide gamut of industries such as
- Business Headshots and Executive & Entrepreneur Portraits
- Attorney Headshots and Legal fields
- Actors and entertainment Industry
- Realtors, Real Estate.
- Financial Industry
- Medical fields
Furthermore, Headshots used for online dating profiles like Match.com and Tinder have become very popular the last few years. With the internet becomes a larger part of our daily lives it is more important to have a headshot that gets attention for your profile photos.
Headshots I create are oftentimes used for
- Company websites
- Actor's portfolio
- Linkedin profile photo
- Facebook profile photo
- Instagram profile
- Twitter profile and other social media profiles.
- Professional Associations
- Media events
Your profile photo is more important than you think. You are competing with thousands of people for that one job or person. A professional headshot is your chance to been viewed in your best light. Read on to view an whole headshot section loaded with detailed information for planning a great headshot session in my studio.
As an Orange County event photographer I often find myself in Los Angeles and beyond.
Event photography most requested by my clients are
- Conferences and Convention
- Trainings and Seminars
- Grand Openings
- Remodels or Rebrandings
Once a company finds the right photographer they don’t let go. I oftentimes have repeat customers who trust me to document all their events.
I have small business clients you have probably never heard of but also work for some of the largest corporations in the world. A partial client list below, but does not represent an exhaustive client list.
- The Home Depot
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- AES Energy
- Hotel Irvine
- American Board of Psychiatry
- Christie's of London
- Avery Dennison
- Mama Vodka
- Patina Catering
- Irvine Company
- AXA Advisors
- Island Hotel
- The Center Club
- Kimpton Shorebreak Hotel
- COOP Financial
- Vitasigns Health
- American Botanical Council
- Source America
- SC Fuels
- The Goodwill
- Orange County Bar Association
- International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
- Bloomberg L.P.
- Hyatt Corporation
- The Grove
- Malaysian Trade Organization MATRADE
- EA Sports
- 51 Minds Entertainment
- University California Irvine
- Team Worldwide
- American Petroleum Institute
- Orcí Creative
- InVision Communications
- EPRI Electric Power Research Institute
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Umami Burger
How To Book Me To Photograph Your Project.
Most clients will simply reach out to me via my email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on the phone at 800-501-2063. However I'll also get your information when you submit a contact form through this website.