Headshots Orange County Photographer
Hello my name is Christopher Todd and I spend most of my time creating headshots that get people's attention. As a headshots photographer in Orange County I'm often asked why my photographs show so much personality.
The best headshots are crafted with good photographic technique including lighting composition, background choice, but most important of all is personality.
Many headshot photographers in Orange County often forget they are working with a person. It's best to spend 90% of your energy connecting with your subject and 10% on the photography to create images that speak to people. Personality is the product of conversation. Just taking time to talk to the people I photograph yields better results.
Choosing A Headshot Location
Lets the photographer control the lighting and environment. This allows for way more choices when considering what style of lighting you would prefer in your pics.
Headshots on location tend to have a more natural feel. One reason is natural light and the other are the cues in the environment surrounding the subject. Environment gives the viewer context. Location head shots are great for people in service industrie
- Modern headshots : Are bold and colorful but get attention.
- Traditional head shots : Most popular in more conservative industries such as legal and medical.
- Actors headshot :Dreams of stardom are made or broken with a headshot. Actors must have a Zed card that shows personality. Their headshot is the key that opens the door to acting work or waiting tables. I love photographing actors because of their high level of participation in creating their headshot.
- Business headshot : Most businesses have a need for photography. Especially headshots for business websites and profiles.
- Attorney headshots : I often find myself photographing attorneys or entire law firms in Orange County and Los Angeles. Attorneys usually try to look approachable nowadays in their photographs whereas past trends were to look intimidating. I usually find myself having great conversations with attorneys while we create photos, although they tend to be fast conversations as most attorneys don't have much time.
Contact Christopher Todd Studios
Get in touch today for your professional headshot session.